Thursday 22 January 2015

Regather eating seasonally #3

Here are a few pics from the eating seasonally vegetarian supper I did at regather a couple of months ago. I collaborated with local growers to produce a original and wholesome menu from the vast choice of organic vegetables provided to me. Guests enjoyed okinomiyaki (a japanese cabbage pancake), pumpkin pie and more plus a guest biscuit company provided after dinner treats - I Heart Bikkies- also gave a talk at the end along with a quick one from me and a local grower too. Plus there were almost 30 guests, the biggest one yet!

stopping for a quick pic for Toast magazine

balsamic roasted baby beetroots


Guests

dessert

fresh pumpkin pie with caramelized nuts and creme chantilly 
nibbles

squash and celeriac dauphinoise

kale and goats cheese galette

1 comment:

  1. You really seem to be creative and the food you served is looking yummy. I had the same food at San Francisco restaurants. Do you also work there? Anyway I will be great if you can share the recipe also. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete