Saturday 16 August 2014

Eating seasonally at regather #2

A few pics from the eating seasonally dinner at regather. This one was the largest I've catered for yet with 26 guests! The menu focussed on local and seasonal vegetables. I collaborated with farms and organic vegetable suppliers for a delicious summer menu. I also had access to a beautiful sorbet and ice cream machine so produced four fruit sorbets to cleanse the guests palette between their four courses. One of the guests even brought some dried crispy insects in as an extra experience, I tried a cricket, tasted of crisp.
I had a lovely bunch of people helping me and the guests made really heart-warming comments. Keep checking back for details of the next event.























Also a short film was made about the event here

2 comments: